Kim Lewis Tiny Homes Management
- The Proprietor shall be responsible for all actions and management of Kim Lewis Tiny Homes and may delegate the management or any aspect thereof to its servants and agents as it deems fit, including powers and rights exercisable by the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes. Only the Proprietor and its directors, servants and agents may bind the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes but they may not make any pledge on behalf of members.
- The Proprietor may terminate any delegation, in whole or in part, at any time and assume direct responsibility for any Kim Lewis Tiny Homes or function or determination and its decisions shall be final. Applications for Membership
- Any professional woman in business is eligible to apply for membership of Kim Lewis Tiny Homes, subject to the approval of the Regional Director and ultimately the proprietor.
- Prospective members must be eighteen years or older.
- Admission to membership shall be at the sole discretion of the Regional Director and the proprietor. In exercising its discretion, the Regional Director and proprietor shall have regard to the furtherance of the good name and reputation of the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes.
- There is no obligation to give a reason for refusal or cancellation of membership but it may be given at the sole discretion of the Regional Director or the proprietor.
- You have the right to change your mind and cancel within 7 days of making payment, whether in full or part if the purchase has been made directly at a Kim Lewis Tiny Homes event, by contacting your regional director or sending an email to [email protected]
- In the EU the 14 days cooling off period only applies if you purchase your membership online or not at a Kim Lewis Tiny Homes event.
- Any member who behaves in a manner which falls below the Code of Conduct or Acceptable Use Policy may be asked to provide an explanation to the Proprietor or Regional Director.
- Members may be warned, suspended or expelled from the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes, an event or activity, including access to the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes App, for failure to pay Membership Fees, a breach of the letter and/or spirit of these guidelines and policies, including the Code of Conduct, or if Kim Lewis Tiny Homes considers in its absolute discretion that the conduct of a member is contrary to the interests of the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes or the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes considers they are unfit to remain a member. Kim Lewis Tiny Homes is not obliged to provide reasons for sanctions decisions, including expulsion, and any deliberations and other information on the same shall be in strict confidence.
- Any member expelled, for whatsoever reason, shall forfeit all privileges and benefits of membership and all rights against the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes. There will be no obligation to give any refund but at its sole discretion, a partial refund may be given.
Member’s complaints shall be made in writing to the Committee, through [email protected] and the resolution of the complaint shall be at the sole discretion of the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes. There shall be a right of appeal to the Proprietor against either the finding or the sanction and the decision of the Proprietor shall be final and binding.
- By posting data on the Website or consenting to the same, members grant Kim Lewis Tiny Homes a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish it as posted, subject to their privacy settings and the right of any member at any time to request the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes cease to publish the same. This license ends when members delete their content or their membership subject to retention (but not further publication) for regulatory purposes as below.
- The Kim Lewis Tiny Homes is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of members or third parties. The Kim Lewis Tiny Homes will immediately remove content on receipt of an Abuse Report and any Website content in breach of the Code of Conduct or Acceptable Use Policy should be reported immediately to the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes by email to [email protected] and state in the subject heading ‘Abuse Report’. Kim Lewis Tiny Homes tries to keep the Websites and the App operationally secure, bug-free, and safe, but members use it at their own risk and it is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties including warranties of performance, quality merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Third Party software or applications, if any, are provided strictly on third party terms.
- The Websites and the App may collect information about member computers, including IP addresses, operating systems and browser types, for system administration and performance maximization. The Kim Lewis Tiny Homes may obtain information about members Website use by a cookie file which is stored on the computer hard drives to help improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable the Kim Lewis Tiny Homes to store information about member preferences, and allow it to customize the Website according to member’s interests and speed up searches.